Sunday, November 22, 2009

NFL Picks - Week 11

Buffalo (+9) over JACKSONVILLE. I don't think Jax is a 9 point spread team, even if they are at home. I know Buffalo is bad, but work with me here. At least they have some offensive players who can bust big plays. MJD still has a field day here.

KANSAS CITY (+11) over Pittsburgh. No Troy P = No Good for Pitt. KC looks a little revamped over the past few weeks, and could possibly put up a good show at home. No DBowe is a problem for this team, but 11 points is a lot for this PIT team to be giving this year.

Indianapolis (-2) over BALTIMORE. Peyton Manning for MVP this year, no doubt. I think Baltimore is overrated. Indy exposes them. Like a male flasher to females.

Seattle (+11) over MINNESOTA. For some reason Brett Favre is earning points with me this year. I used to hate that guy but now it doesn't seem like he's that bad of a guy. Perhaps it is because all of GB (trash) hates him. Anyway, a lot of points to be giving up to a Seattle team that is either boom or bust each week. This one is a total crapshoot.

Atlanta (+7) over NEW YORK GIANTS. I don't care if Michael Turner is out, 7 points here is ridiculous. Matt Ryan has a field day with those Giants DBs. I think Atlanta wins, actually. Bet on them straight up. Big pay day.

New Orleans (-11) over TAMPA BAY. I'm listening to Lil Wayne right now, I'll call that an omen for the Saints in this game. And BTW, I think the Saints do it BIG today after squeezing past the Rams last week. I'm talking 4 TD winning margin big.

DETROIT (-3) over Cleveland. Holy shit Detroit is laying points and I'm taking them. Says a lot about Cleveland this year.

San Francisco (+6.5) over GREEN BAY. Too many points here, but I do like GB to win this game.

Washington (+11) over DALLAS. Again, seems like a little bit too much for me. I'd like this at Dallas -7, but not much more.

ST. LOUIS (+9.5) over Arizona. I don't trust Kurt Warner this year, at all. Another one of those "don't touch" games. I'll take STL after their performance against NO last week.

NEW ENGLAND (-11) over New York Jets. Revenge game. NE playing out of its mind over the past month. A spread you can't really explain. All of these things add up to "bet on NE for this game".

Cincinnati (-9.5) over OAKLAND. If this were NE or Indy or NO the spread would be 14. The Bengals are still getting a discount. I think they win this game by 3 TDs. My second lock of the week.

San Diego (-5.5) over DENVER. WOW, what a spread. Denver was undefeated just a few weeks ago and now this? Why the hell would I take SD laying that many points on the road? Sometimes, it's all about the simple things in life. Rivers > Simms. By a lot.

CHICAGO (+3) over Philadelphia. Tough game to bet on. I'll take the Bears in a bounce back game over the up-and-down Eagles.

HOUSTON (-4) over Tennessee. Vince Young > The Alcoholic but is not enough here. BTW, this is a Monday Night game? Two terrible ones in a row. Thanks NFL! Seriously, we can't make SNF and MNF games after the bye weeks have some sort of "flex" option, where we are getting the best games every week? Too complex for you, NFL?

No comments:

Post a Comment